Mais informações sobre o conteúdo Impressão

Revision of personal data abroad

The voter enrolled abroad who needs to have any registered information altered (such as first names, family names, date of birth, residential address, marital status, father's and/or mother's name) can request, at any time, except on the 150 days preceding the vote, the revision of their personal data.

The revision depends on the observance of electoral duties by the citizen, and the submission and signature of the application form by them in person.

The voter should go to the Embassy or Consulate to which they are linked, or to the Foreign Electoral Office in Brasilia, with a Brazilian official identification document, either original or in certified copy.