Mais informações sobre o conteúdo Impressão

Change of electoral domicile abroad

Brazilian citizens who live in a country where there is a Brazilian diplomatic representation can request the change of electoral domicile, under the following conditions:

For this it is necessary: the request is made at least one year after their last electoral enrollment or transfer; they have been living for at least three months in the new residence; they are up to date with their electoral duties; they request the change, sign the application form and present the documents in person.

The voter should go, at any time, except on the 150 days preceding the election, to the Embassy or Consulate with jurisdiction in the place of their residence, or to the Foreign Electoral Office in Brasilia, with the following documents: a Brazilian official identification document, either original or in certified copy, and a proof of the new residence.